The time has once again come to say thanks to the special man in the family for all the hard work and bad jokes they make throughout the year…yep, it’s time for Father’s Day 2017.
Dad’s are notoriously hard to buy for, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We’ve come up with 6 gift ideas for Father’s Day that will help dad feel relaxed and look great.
1 . Men’s Massage – You can never go wrong with buying Dad a massage. Whether it’s a stress-fix body massage, chakra balancing, stress relieving scalp massage or something customised, he is going to love having some time to himself to unwind, relax and feel pampered.
2. Aveda Aroma gift pack – Dad is going to love how this amazing collection of Aveda products will have his hair looking and feeling throughout Spring.
Value $150 (available in store)
3. Aveda Men’s Hair Care Pack
Value $82 (available in store)
4. Sulis Renew and Awaken Package – This package is for anyone wanting to say a BIG thanks to dad this Father’s Day. We will help him detach from the day to day stresses as we take him through a combination of premier services to recharge and revitalise his body and mind.
160 minutes $290
valued at $330
5. Aveda groomed gift pack – This handy pack will give your dad all the tools he needs for his day to day grooming.
The set includes:
Value $120 (available in store)
6. Men’s Facial – Our Aveda Men’s Facials are designed to meet men’s skin care needs and are customised by our skin care experts – to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate for instant results. Dad will not only have a big smile on his face, he’ll look and feel fresh too.